Contact Info / Websites

Recent Movie Reviews


JCTLM JCTLM

Rated 5 / 5 stars

Nice!

Awesome, no doubt! :D :D :D :D


People find this review helpful!

Recent Audio Reviews


Crank Dat Solja Boy (MetalRMX) Crank Dat Solja Boy (MetalRMX)

Rated 5 / 5 stars

This is not good, this is insane

and thats the way I like it!
the phsyco sounds was a great idea
The beginning is awesome but the a litle furthur it gets more messy, try to clean it up in the end a little more.


People find this review helpful!
NightWake responds:

The reason it got messy as it went along was because we actually recorded this song backwards lol

I get better at recording vocals as we recorded them
The really crap breakdown vocals are mine and the rest are Chris

There will be no re-recording of this song
Unless it cracks the top 10 on NG or something like that
Until that, this is all the effort I can put into a remix/cover


Organization XIII (KH2) Organization XIII (KH2)

Rated 5 / 5 stars

They are here...

Seriously, wereyou dad the original creator of the musik? Cuz this sounds like the original in 99.5%. The other 0.5% is the new more... cinematic(spelled wrong) spirit.
Awesome no... Excelent work.
: 3


People find this review helpful!
Sorrow-316 responds:

thank you for the Comments, And Lol no im Not the Original Author of the song.


_\The iLLusionisT/_ (DEMO) _\The iLLusionisT/_ (DEMO)

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars

oh yeah?

Yours is classical, not better. ;-;


DJ-xTc responds:

i was jokin around i meant to put a jk or jp sorry =(

some person with a problem took it the wrong way like it was thier piece and 0 bombed all my songs ='(